EMF Projects (the owner of this site), easy500.com and its sub-domains are serious about protecting your online privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website.
You or Your means you as a participant in or as a user of the easy500.com website and its sub domains. We or Our or Us means EMF Projects, easy500.com and its sub-domains. Our site means EMF Projects, easy500.com and its sub-domains.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to EMF Projects, easy500.com and its sub-domains via this website and its sub-domains shall be deemed to be the property of EMF Projects, easy500.com and its sub-domains and EMF Projects, easy500.com and its sub-domains shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
This site contains links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
We will revise or update this policy if our practices change, or as we develop better ways to keep you informed about them. You should refer back to this page often for the latest information and the effective date of any changes. If we decide to change this policy, we will post a new policy on our site and change the date at the bottom. Changes to the policy shall not apply retroactively.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
- For example by completing a “Contact Us” form, signing up for our email list, or leaving a comment, we may use that information to respond to your message and/or to help us get you the information or services you requested. Submitting this personal information (name, address, telephone number, email address, etc.) is voluntary. This information will be retained by EMF Projects, easy500.com and its sub-domains.
- a. Please note: If you submit your information to register for a Webinar and/or Live Hangout that is hosted by EMF Projects, easy500.com and its sub-domains and a host(s) of another website – the personally identifiable information you provide to attend that webinar and/or live hangout will be shared with and retained by EMF Projects, easy500.com and its sub-domains AND the other host(s) of the hangout.
- EMF Projects, easy500.com and its sub-domains collects non-personally identifiable information about your activities when you visit our website.
- a. Internet Protocol (IP) Address. A computer’s IP address establishes its location on the internet and allows other computers, such as those hosting EMF Projects, easy500.com and its sub-domains and our partner sites, to send it content and other information;
- b. The internet domain name when a computer accesses the internet through a domain, such as from a corporation (“xcompany.com”) or university (“yourschool.edu”);
- c. The date, time, and duration of a website visit;
- d. If a computer accesses a page on EMF Projects, easy500.com and its sub-domains and our partner sites via a link on another page, the URL of that referring, non-EMF Projects, easy500.com and its sub-domains and our partner sites page;
- e. Information about the computer set-up, such as the type and version of web browser (e.g., Internet Explorer 8.0, Mozilla Firefox 5.0), operating system (e.g., Unix, Mac OS, MS Windows), Java support (yes or no), Flash version (e.g., 10.1 r85), screen resolution (e.g., 1280×800), and connection speed (e.g., DSL, T1);
- f. The specific pages a computer accesses when it requests information from EMF Projects, easy500.com and its sub-domains and our partner sites; and
- g. The amount of data (measured in number of bytes) transmitted from EMF Projects, easy500.com and its sub-domains and our partner sites to a computer. EMF Projects, easy500.com and its sub-domains does not use this information to identify or track the browsing of individual users. We do use it to generate aggregate statistics about how EMF Projects, easy500.com and its sub-domains and our partner sites are used.
- h. Some pages on EMF Projects, easy500.com and its sub-domains and our partner sites may include web content or functionality from third parties, such as embedded videos hosted by non-EMF Projects, easy500.com and its sub-domains and our partner sites services. For example, content or functionality from the following third parties may be present on some EMF Projects, easy500.com and its sub-domains and our partner sites pages:
- Scribd.com; and
- i. These third parties may use web measurement and customization technologies (such as cookies) in conjunction with the provision of this content or functionality. You should consult the privacy policies of these third parties for further information. We do not knowingly use third-party tools that place a multi-session cookie prior to the user interacting with the tool, for example by playing an embedded video.
How do you collect the information?
- Personally identifiable information is submitted by you into the forms on our websites.
- EMF Projects, easy500.com and its sub-domains uses a third-party analytics providers including but not limited to Google Analytics to analyze the data collected through the session and persistent metrics cookies to enhance the website, our services, and our advertising. The third-party analytics provider does not receive personally identifiable information through these cookies and does not combine, match, or cross-reference EMF Projects, easy500.com and its sub-domains and our partner sites information with any other information.
- EMF Projects, easy500.com and its sub-domains uses web measurement and customization technologies to make EMF Projects, easy500.com and its sub-domains and our partner sites function better for visitors and to better understand how the public is using the website. This means that when you visit a page on EMF Projects, easy500.com and its sub-domains or a partner site, the internet browser on your computer may download and save a small file (commonly called a “cookie”) so that our website can recognize your specific computer and browser when you use EMF Projects, easy500.com and its sub-domains and our partner sites in the future.These technologies fall into two categories, based on the length of time they remain active:
- a. Single-session cookies last only as long as a web browser is open. Once the browser is closed, the data files on your computer are deleted.
- b. Multi-session cookies last beyond a single session of browsing a website; this allows a website to recognize a computer or user for defined amount of time.
- EMF Projects, easy500.com and its sub-domains and our partner sites use the following web measurement and customization technologies
- a. Session cookies are used for technical purposes, such as enabling better navigation through the site, facilitating the use of user accounts, and generating aggregated statistics about how the website is used.
- b. Persistent cookies are used to recognize a computer that has previously visited EMF Projects, easy500.com and its sub-domains and our partner sites, which can improve a user’s experience, for example by continuing preference settings from previous visits. EMF Projects, easy500.com and its sub-domains and our partner sites currently use the following first-party persistent cookies: When a visitor views a welcome, or ‘splash,’ page, also known as a “landing page” – EMF Projects, easy500.com and its sub-domains and our partner sites sets a persistent cookie to prevent them from seeing that page repeatedly. This cookie does not collect personal identifying information. EMF Projects, easy500.com and its sub-domains and our partner sites sets other persistent cookies to measure website metrics, such as which pages are popular and how often people visit the website. These cookies do not collect personal identifying information.
How do you use the information?
- Site activity information.
We keep track of the actions you take, such as the pages you visit, how long you visit, the links you click on, form submissions, and downloads.
- Access Device and Browser Information.
When you access our site from a computer, mobile phone or other device, we may collect information from that device about your browser type, location, and IP address, as well as the pages you visit.
- Cookie Information.
We use “cookies” (small pieces of data we store for an extended period of time on your computer, mobile phone, or other device) to make our site easier to use and to make our advertising better.For example, we use them to store your email address or login ID (but never your password) to make it easier for you to login whenever you come back to our site. We also use them to confirm when you reach certain pages on our website (like a download or checkout page). Cookies are used to tell us when you are interacting with our advertisements and to personalize the ads you see about us.
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
- Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser);
- information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information;
- information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access; and
- E-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with EMF Projects, easy500.com and its sub-domains via e-mail.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site. E.G. When ordering or registering on my site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your e-mail address. You may, however, visit this easy500.com and sub-domains site anonymously.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To process transactions securely and appropriately
- to send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners.
- to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes (both via email and through using your email address for targeting on sites such as Facebook.com), and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers.
Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future telemarketing, SMS text-messaging, e-mails, display and native advertising or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online.
By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
- You must take all reasonable steps to ensure that any software you use with or in connection with the Site is not infected by viruses.
- EMF Projects, easy500.com and its sub-domains will take all reasonable steps to ensure that any software used in connection with the Site is not infected by viruses.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
We will comply with its obligations under applicable data protection legislation and maintain all relevant registrations and notifications, for the purposes of operating the Site.
Marketing and re-marketing
Unless you tell us not to, we assume we have your permission to tell you about EMF Projects, easy500.com and it’s sub-domains products and services we think you might be interested in. We might do this through the post, online, using push notifications via apps, or on the phone.
We won't send you marketing messages if you tell us not to but we will still need to send you service-related messages. You can opt out of getting marketing messages anytime. You can tell us in lots of ways:
- When we call you as part of a telemarketing campaign.
- When we email you (use the opt out link in the email).
- Write to us at EMF Projects, 9 Annsmuir Place, Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, KY2 6HS (or any other opt out address we give you).
- Change the cookie settings we hold for you.
- Call 07570119448
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. E.G. This website uses Google and Bing Webmaster tools for my own analytical purposes. Any information gained is private and is not shared or sold, with or to, any third party.
This website uses Google AdWords and other re-marketing service providers.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can
opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or
permanently using a browser plugin.
Other vendors we use and how to opt out are given in the ‘controlling your privacy section.’
If users disable cookies in their browser:
You can remove or block cookies using the settings in your browser, but in some cases that may impact your ability to use our site. Before blocking cookies – we highly recommend reading why cookies are good here:. http://lifehacker.com/5461114/fact-and-fiction-the-truth-about-browser-cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
The Web Analytics vendors used do not associate your IP address with any other data held by them. Neither I nor the Web Analytics Vendors will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. I WILL NOT associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifiable information from any other source.
Email: Your email addresses is submitted in one of two cases on this blog.
- EMF Projects, easy500.com and its sub-domains maintains several lists of subscribers who have asked to receive periodic email updates. Any recipient of an EMF Projects, easy500.com and its sub-domains email may unsubscribe from future messages via a link at the bottom of each email message. We do not sell, rent, exchange, or otherwise disclose our list subscribers to persons or organizations outside EMF Projects, easy500.com and its sub-domains. Messages sent from EMF Projects, easy500.com and its sub-domains to email subscribers may include a tracking pixel to provide basic aggregate analytics such as the percentage of recipients who opened an email or clicked on a link in an email, the percentage of subscribers using various email clients, and the number of times an email was forwarded or printed. Our email analytics providers, also offer the capability to view some data, such as whether a mass email was opened, at an individual level for 30 days after an email was sent; as a matter of policy and practice this data is only viewed on an aggregate basis.
- #1: You submit your name (not asked for all the time) and email address while submitting a comment. Your name or email address submitted via comments is NOT sent to any web analytics vendor or third party. It never will be.
#2: You can submit your email address in a few different ways (these are fully explained when/if the opportunity arises) for example, in a widget in the right navigation of this blog or a pop up or top optin to sign up for this blog to be delivered to you via email. This service is managed by Aweber , Active Campaign or through my membership site software that uses Digital Access Pass as its member control.. Every email you get via Aweber, Active Campaign or through my membership site contains one click unsubscribe information at the end.
You also have the option of getting something like Google Reader and subscribing to the blog via RSS. That eliminates the email issue, if it is of concern.
Controlling Your Privacy
There are two simple ways in which you can opt-out from tracking by this website.
- #1: You can control how your browser accepts cookies. Please check out this wonderful article:How to control cookies. It has simple instructions for Windows and Mac computers and Chrome, IE, AOL, Firefox, Opera and Safari browsers. You can now choose to accept first party or third party cookies (or neither).
Other Methods to Opt Out of Tracking:
- Google Analytics:
If you use Google Analytics and want to opt out of being tracked using Google Analytics on any website, then you are in luck. Simply head over to Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-onand install the add-on in your browsers.
This is a pretty secure and pretty permanent opt out.
Yahoo! Web Analytics:
The opt-out from Yahoo! Web Analytics is not quite as strong since YWA uses a third party cookie to opt out (which is pretty fragile). But you can opt out at this page: Yahoo! Web Analyitcs OPT-OUT.
Visit it every once in a while to make sure you are still opted out.
General Behavioural Advertising:
This blog does not do any behavioural advertising or behavioural targeting. But if you want to opt out of it for other sites you browse then you can do so here: Opt Out of Behavioral Advertising by multiple companies.
Visit it every once in a while to make sure you are still opted out as AboutAds also uses third party cookies to opt out.
At a browser level you have two good choices to opt out of being tracked by Facebook.
If you use Google's Chrome browser then use: Facebook Disconnect
If you use other browsers here's an alternative: Facebook Blocker
For all other Facebook privacy options Lifehacker has a handy dandy: The Always Up-to-Date Guide to Managing Your Facebook Privacy.
- Comprehensive Google Privacy:
No list of privacy links would be complete without the Google Privacy Manager. On the site you'll find the most comprehensive links to privacy options, links to control your privacy etc.
I encourage you to checkout your Google Dashboard to see everything Google knows about you. View, edit or opt out of Google's interest based ads (strong opt out, hurray!) by going to theAds Preferences Manager.
Finally escape Google and its services AND take your data with you , check out the Data Liberation Front.
These are just a few of the links on the Google Privacy Manager.
These links are to pages to control the analytics cookies we use:
Google Tag Manager - Google Tag Manager is a solution for marketers to manage website tags, from one interface. The tag manager tool itself (which deploys the tags) is a cookie-less domain and does not collect any personally identifiable information. The tool instructs other tags to fire, and these other tags may collect data. This data is not accessed by Google Tag Manager. If users have opted-out at the domain or cookie levels, they will stay opted-out for all of the tracking tags deployed using Google Tag Manager.
We may ask for your permission to share some product data (for example, your account information) with other Google products in order to enable certain features, such as making it easier to add new AdWords Conversion Tracking Tags. In addition, our engineers periodically review information about product usage in order to make improvements to the product. However, we will never share any of that data with other Google products without your consent.
Please view Google’s product use policy for more information.
Yahoo Web Analytics - https://policies.yahoo.com/us/en/yahoo/privacy/index.htm
Clicky - http://clicky.com/terms#privacy
Google Analytics - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/ Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites - https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
opt out - http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Here is a great article from the Huffington Post regarding controlling and opting out of search engine cookies that can be used for analytics and advertising http://www.huffingtonpost.com/megan-carpentier/what-your-search-history-_b_4179728.html
CONTROLLING HOW COOKIES ARE USED
The privacy settings in the majority of web browsers and mobile devices enable the access and control of most cookies.
To decline cookies served by InMobi for the purpose of serving interest-based advertising through the InMobi Ad Network on mobile sites and apps please click http://www.inmobi.com/terms/privacy-policy/opt-out/.
LEARN MORE ABOUT COOKIES
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
As you browse easy500.com and its sub-domains, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partners, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with easy500.com and its sub-domains. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, or telephone number.
As you browse EMF Projects, easy500.com and its sub-domains, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partners, then enable us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with EMF Projects, easy500.com websites and sub-domains. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, or telephone number.
What follows is a list of the advertising networks and companies that we use for advertising. You can view their privacy policies and opt out using the links provided.
You may opt-out of the placement of cookies by many of these advertisers here. To opt-out of Google advertising visit –https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en Google Analytics –https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/ To opt-out of Perfect Audience advertising visit –http://ib.adnxs.com/optout
Adroll - https://www.adroll.com/about/privacy - http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
Facebook To opt-out of Facebook advertising visit – https://www.facebook.com/help/146952742043748 - https://www.facebook.com/settings? tab=ads&view https://www.facebook.com/help/146952742043748 http://mashable.com/2012/03/20/opt-out-facebook-sponsored-stories/ https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/cookies
Twitter - https://twitter.com/settings/security https://twitter.com/privacy
Adwords Google Ads Settings http://www.google.com/settings/ads To opt-out of Google advertising visit –https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en
Youtube - http://www.google.co.uk/policies/technologies/ads/ http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Yahoo - http://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/opt_out/targeting/details.html
Double Click - DoubleClick opt-out page https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb#display_optout
Perfect Audience - http://www.perfectaudience.com/privacy/ (Can opt out by clicking a button at the top of the page.) http://ib.adnxs.com/optout
Sitescout - http://www.sitescout.com/privacy/ http://www.sitescout.com/opting-out/
Taboola - http://www.taboola.com/privacy-policy You can click a button at the bottom of that page to opt out.
Outbrain - Mobile http://www.outbrain.com/privacy-policy-mobile http://www.outbrain.com/legal/privacy-713 (Can click a button to opt out at bottom of this page.)
Bing - http://choice.microsoft.com/en-US/opt-out
To opt out of ones we may use in the future, this is a list of the top 60 networks to opt out of.
When you follow a link to an external site, you are leaving EMF Projects, easy500.com and its sub-domains and our partner sites and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the external site. EMF Projects, easy500.com and its sub-domains and our partner sites do not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of information contained in a linked site. We also do not endorse the organizations or individuals maintaining sites that we link, any views they express, or any products/services they offer.
Below is the current list of official EMF Projects, easy500.com and its sub-domains pages on third party websites.
More information for opting out of interest-based advertising: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/#completed
To opt out of interest-based adverting for your specific browser: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/#completed
Disable Third-Party Cookie Tracking
Third-party cookies are files created by websites you visit, which then store some of your information. Though many argue these cookies maintain enough anonymity to protect users' rights to privacy, some still choose to disable them in their browsers.
1. Google Chrome
While in Chrome, click on the Settings tab, then the Show Advanced Settings tab. Next, select Content settings and check the box for Block third-party cookies and site data.
2. Mozilla Firefox
In Firefox's Privacy panel, click on the area next to Firefox will: and select Use custom settings for history. Once selected, remove the checkmark in the Accept Cookies box.
We shall update this if we add any new networks.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
- considering you for a EMF Projects, easy500.com product;
- as required by law; and
- for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest. We reserve the right to share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data we collect to third parties. Any third party we share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data to will be prescreened by us, determined by us to be reputable, and will use the personal data for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
• DoubleClick Platform Integration
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
If you have an account with us you can change your details by logging in to https://www.club.easy500.com/login/ and change your details in the ‘profile’ section of your member home page.
You can also call us or email us (details given at end) to see what details we hold for you and what details you would like to change or delete for you. Instructions for how to do this manually are given in each section corresponding for that information. E.G. In the re-marketing section, we give you lists of the sites to go and view their privacy policies and to opt out of their re-targeting.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
Because we value your privacy, We’ve taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act.
We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously
Users are able to change their personal information:
• By emailing us
• By calling us
• By logging in to their account
• By chatting with us or sending us a ticket
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we allow third party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13 and we do not knowledgeably collect any data from those under the age of 18.
This website and its sub-domains, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
The information and services provided to us or our affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers are not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside EMF Projects, easy500.com or its sub-domains. No part of EMF Projects, easy500.com web site or its sub-domains are structured to attract anyone under the age of 18.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
• Within 1 business day
We will notify the users via in site notification
• Within 1 business day
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
EMF Projects, easy500.com and its sub-domains are dedicated to ensuring compliance with the ?Can-Spam Act?, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from EMF Projects, easy500.com or its sub-domains in the following circumstances:
- Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action
- Requests for additional information to support your current application
- Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests
- Thanking you for your valued business
- Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
- Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, EMF Projects, easy500.com or its sub-domains has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
- All emails sent to you by EMF Projects, easy500.com or its sub-domains will clearly identify EMF Projects, easy500.com or its sub-domains as the sender. FROM / SENDER: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (NOTE: The actual sender will alter from department to department, but all from addresses will end with @emfprojects.com or @easy500.com).
- Any email from EMF Projects, easy500.com or its sub-domains will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
- Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from ALL lists at EMF Projects, easy500.com or its sub-domains; this excludes customer service emails regarding the processing and status of a current product.
- All emails sent to you directly by EMF Projects, easy500.com or its sub-domains include valid postal address information in the footer.
- All third party marketing partners are required to comply with the Can-Spam Act.
- Emails sent to you directly by EMF Projects, easy500.com or its sub-domains will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.
Information for ISPs
Web site: easy500.com
Email Address: email@example.com
EMF Projects, easy500.com or its sub-domains understands consumers? concerns over the use of their personal information. We hope this information will relieve any concerns your company may have regarding our email policies. EMF Projects, easy500.com or its sub-domains and its affiliated sites use only an ?opt-in or opt out? method of obtaining customer information, and it is not our policy or desire to send unsolicited email. We obtain email addresses and personal information from third parties that follow the same set of policies. EMF Projects, easy500.com or its sub-domains email messages sent always include information about the origin of the emails and instructions on how recipients can unsubscribe from receiving future email messages.
From time to time, EMF Projects, easy500.com or its sub-domains will enter into an arrangement with a third party website to allow individuals to opt into our marketing program on those third party websites. In each case the third party websites have represented and warranted to us, among other things,
- that the data was collected voluntarily from individuals on website registrations and co-registrations,
- that the sellers have a right, under any applicable privacy statements, to transfer the data to us, and
- that EMF Projects, easy500.com or its sub-domains has the right to send marketing offers to the individuals.
We hope this information satisfies any questions or concerns you may have regarding the email practices of EMF Projects, easy500.com or its sub-domains. If you have additional questions or wish to discuss this matter further, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested; to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature; or to send periodic emails.
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, promotions, and so on.
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and/or our partners by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, I have included a one-click unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
or by sending your request, in writing, via email to: email@example.com
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
• NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
• Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can:
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Terms & Conditions
Please also visit my Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of this website by clicking here.
MATTERS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL
EMF Projects, easy500.com and its sub-domains will not be liable for any breach of the Terms caused by circumstances beyond EMF Projects, easy500.com and its sub-domain’s reasonable control.
9 Annsmuir Place
Kirkcaldy, Fife KY2 6HS