This is a binding agreement (the “Agreement”). By using the site at www.easy500.com and any and all sub-domains (the “Site”) or any content or services provided in connection with the Site (the “Service”), you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions, as they may be amended by Colin Fox (“Company”) at any time.
You’re At Least 18 Years Old And Legally Able To Enter Into This Agreement
You agree to pay any prices as listed and realize that all purchases are guaranteed. For recurring billing, you authorize Company to initiate debit charges from your supplied payment source.
Company maintains full ownership of all intellectual property, creative content and other rights, title, and interest in and to the Site or Service, and the materials accessible on the Site and Service. Without limitation, Company owns trademarks, copyrights, and certain technology used in making the Site and Service available. You acquire only those rights, title or interest that is expressly conveyed. Any violations of this license will result in immediate termination of use.
For the purpose of this Agreement, “Confidential Information” shall include all information that is marked as confidential or is labeled as confidential verbally at the time of discussion.
You agree that you will not slander or make derogatory comments – either spoken or written – or otherwise disparage myself or any of my business partners, clients, customers or subscribers.
You may not use my Site, Service or trainings to engage in shady marketing activities, including without limitation spamming. We market in compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act at all times.
We comply with policies set forth by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) with all marketing efforts.
Using false scarcity tactics is unethical and we refrain from doing so. Additionally, all pricing information is listed accurately according to current market standards.
If you believe in good faith that EMF Projects, Easy500.com, or subdomains, has violated your copyrights and you want Company to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you must provide the exact URL where the infringement has taken place, a clear description of the violation and a contact name and number.
Company does not issue warranties of any kind.
To the absolute fullest extent that is allowed by law, in no scenario will Company be liable for damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, loss of profits or investment. You have read and understood the Income Disclaimer listed on this website.
Company is not responsible for the content or actions of any external websites that may be linked out to, or that have pointed income links.
To give notice to Company, you will use the contact information listed here.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Company free from and against all actions, claims, demands, proceedings, liabilities, damages, judgments, settlements, fines, penalties, costs, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees and related costs, regardless of attributing circumstances or actions.
These Terms and Conditions shall be followed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the UK.
Company may alter these Terms and Conditions or discontinue the Site or Service at any time. Any revisions will be posted immediately and will take effect at time of publishing. Your continued use of the Site or Service following revisions will constitute your understanding and acknowledgement of all such changes.
No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employee-employer relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
EMF Projects, 9 Annsmuir Place, Kirkcaldy, Scotland, KY2 6HS.
Hours of Operation
- EMF Projects, Easy500.com, and subdomains, corporate office is open Monday - Friday, 8a.m. - 8p.m. GMT
- EMF Projects, Easy500.com, and subdomains, shipping department is open Monday - Friday, 8a.m. - 8p.m. GMT
- We close for all government observed holidays
This policies and procedures applies to all EMF Projects, Easy500.com, and subdomains, products sold on this site or any other site owned by EMF Projects, Easy500.com, and subdomains, that includes a link to this page: http://www.easy500.com
- Billing address must be the same as the shipping address. Due to credit card procedures, we cannot ship to a different address than we bill to.
Returns & Subscription Cancellations
- 100% money back guarantee covers price of product only. 100% money back guarantee does not cover shipping and handling fee due to the fact that the customer made the decision to try product, therefore the customer accepts to pay the fee to ship the product.
- Customers must contact our support department for a RMA (Return Authorization Number). This number must be displayed on the outside of all return packages. Returned packages without RMA numbers will not be accepted.
- Once a return is received or valid refund request submitted, the refund process will take no more than 30 days. All refunds will be either returned to the original credit card OR- mailed in check form to the billing name and address. International orders that will be refunded back to the original credit card, and PayPal orders will be credited back to the PayPal account.
- You have SIXTY (60) Days from the date of the original purchase to return the product to receive your refund. Any return received after the SIXTY (60) DAY time limit will not be processed. There are some exceptions but these policies are indicated and explained fully in any and all sales material.
- All live events are non-refundable.
- FOR EMF Projects, Easy500.com, and subdomains, SUBSCRIPTIONS ONLY:
Monthly Subscriptions: You have THIRTY (30) Days from the date of the original purchase to request a refund for your EMF Projects, Easy500.com, and subdomains, monthly subscription. Any refund request after the THIRTY (30) DAY time limit will not be processed. You may cancel at any time after the initial THIRTY (30) Days has passed.
Yearly Subscriptions: For yearly subscription purchases, you have THIRTY (30) Days from the date of the original purchase to request a refund for your EMF Projects, Easy500.com, and subdomains, yearly subscription. Any refunds requests after 30 days will be prorated by the amount of time remaining under the original yearly subscription period. Example: If you purchase a yearly subscription in January of this year and you decide you want a refund 6 months from the purchase date, you’re pro-rated refund would be 50% of the purchase price.
- Excessive returns will not be accepted. Refunds will not be given to any one customer for one specific product more than twice. There is an unlimited amount of orders that a customer can place for one specific product, but the money back guarantee is void after a customer has used it for one specific product more than twice.
- Shipping of the product from EMF Projects to your door will not be refunded. Shipping of the product to the EMF Projects Refund Department will not be compensated.
- To ensure that your product is not lost or damaged, we strongly recommend sending the product certified mail with a tracking number. If we do not receive the product back and the customer does not have proof that the product was returned we cannot issue a refund.
- Valid proof of returning a product includes: delivery confirmation or signature required via USPS. If the customer has delivery confirmation or signature required, then a full refund will be issued.
- Due to loss or missing or slow mail, we will honor any package that is postmarked for up to one year after the purchase of the product.
Terms of Subscription Renewal
Monthly EMF Projects, Easy500.com, and subdomains, Subscriptions automatically renew each month at the stated retail price until the subscription buyer notifies the company that they wish to cancel. Please refer to Returns & Subscription Cancellations section of the Terms and Conditions page.
Yearly EMF Projects, Easy500.com, and subdomains, Subscribers will be notified via email prior to renewal with the option to renew at the original yearly price. If the subscriber does NOT notify the company that they wish to continue at the yearly price, the subscribers account will revert to the monthly price automatically.
- All checks are held for 10 business days. Orders placed with a check will be held for 10 business days. Once 10 business days is complete, the order will be released and shipped.
- All returned check will be charged a $25 USD return check fee.
- Counter checks will not be accepted.
- Checks and money orders must be sent in US funds.
If you have questions or comments regarding EMF Projects, easy500.com or sub-domains products, please email us at email@example.com or call 07570119448